- The TradingReport is a FREE daily e-letter along with its related publications, telephone hotline, and other services (collectively, the “Newsletters or TTR”), are published by Neptune Ave Corp. and offered to the general public on a subscription basis.
- Excepting personal holdings of Equities, Options, Exchange Traded Funds and open ended mutual funds, newsletter subscribers will receive the benefit of TTR editors’ disinterested commentary, analysis, opinions, advice, and recommendations. The Newsletters are impersonal and do not provide individualized advice or recommendations for any specific subscriber or portfolio.
- Investing involves substantial risk. Neither the Editors, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates make any guarantee or other promises as to any results that may be obtained from using the Newsletters. While past performance may be analyzed in the Newsletters, past performance should not be considered indicative of future performance. No subscriber should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor and conduct his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Editors, the publisher, and their respective affiliates disclaim any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations in the Newsletters prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable or result in any investment or other losses.
- The Newsletters’ commentary, analysis, opinions, advice, and recommendations represent the personal and subjective views of the Editor and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The information provided in the Newsletters is obtained from sources which the Editor believes to be reliable. However, the Editor has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. Neither the Editor, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
- The Newsletters are not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities.
- Subscribers may submit questions to the Editor by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, since the Newsletters are impersonal and do not provide individualized advice for specific subscribers, the Editors can only answer questions of a general nature about the markets or specific securities. The Editors will make every effort to answer subscriber questions on our website or in the pages of an upcoming issue of the Newsletters.
- Neither the Editors, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates is responsible for any errors or omissions in any Newsletters.
- Any subscriber who would like a copy of these “Disclaimers and Disclosures” may request a copy by calling 1-347-559-1312 or writing to:
- Neptune Ave Corp
c/o Neptune Ave
300 Main Street #711
Madison, NJ 07940
- Neptune Ave Corp
A copy of the disclaimer will be mailed or faxed to such subscriber.